incubator-general mailing list archives: May 2006

Site index · List index
Message list« Previous · 1 · 2 · 3 · Next »Thread · Author · Date
Ian Holsman Re: ARI, Atom Reference Implementation [Proposal] Tue, 23 May, 12:33
Jacek Laskowski Re: Please change Open JPA to OpenJPA Mon, 08 May, 23:03
Jacek Laskowski Re: Please change Open JPA to OpenJPA Mon, 08 May, 23:06
James M Snell ARI, Atom Reference Implementation [Proposal] Mon, 22 May, 19:23
James M Snell Re: ARI, Atom Reference Implementation [Proposal] Mon, 22 May, 20:08
James M Snell Re: ARI, Atom Reference Implementation [Proposal] Mon, 22 May, 20:25
James M Snell Re: ARI, Atom Reference Implementation [Proposal] Mon, 22 May, 22:58
James M Snell Re: ARI, Atom Reference Implementation [Proposal] Tue, 23 May, 02:54
James M Snell Re: ARI, Atom Reference Implementation [Proposal] Tue, 23 May, 15:42
James M Snell Re: ARI, Atom Reference Implementation [Proposal] Tue, 23 May, 17:16
James M Snell Re: ARI, Atom Reference Implementation [Proposal] Wed, 24 May, 01:44
James M Snell Re: ARI, Atom Reference Implementation [Proposal] Wed, 24 May, 02:34
James M Snell Re: ARI, Atom Reference Implementation [Proposal] Wed, 24 May, 03:01
James M Snell Re: ARI, Atom Reference Implementation [Proposal] Wed, 24 May, 22:46
James M Snell Re: ARI, Atom Reference Implementation [Proposal] Wed, 24 May, 23:06
James M Snell Re: ARI, Atom Reference Implementation [Proposal] Wed, 24 May, 23:29
James M Snell Name options (was Re: ARI, Atom Reference Implementation [Proposal]) Wed, 24 May, 23:47
James M Snell Re: Name options (was Re: ARI, Atom Reference Implementation [Proposal]) Thu, 25 May, 02:10
James M Snell Abdera (was: Re: ARI, Atom Reference Implementation [Proposal]) Thu, 25 May, 16:51
James M Snell Re: Name options (was Re: ARI, Atom Reference Implementation [Proposal]) Fri, 26 May, 01:34
James M Snell Re: ARI, Atom Reference Implementation [Proposal] Fri, 26 May, 01:38
James Strachan Re: Incubator Board Report, April 2006 Wed, 03 May, 16:24
James Strachan [VOTE] Incubator PMC to approve ActiveMQ 4.0 Release Fri, 26 May, 12:11
James Strachan Re: STATUS files in podling release Tue, 30 May, 14:12
James Strachan Re: [VOTE] Incubator PMC to approve ActiveMQ 4.0 Release Wed, 31 May, 10:55
James Strachan Re: [VOTE] Request to release (revised) Tuscany M1 Wed, 31 May, 12:02
Jean T. Anderson Re: Dublin Docathon (was Re: [VOTE] Incubator PMC to approve 3.0-M1 release of ServiceMix) Sat, 06 May, 20:26
Jean-Sebastien Delfino Please review Tuscany M1 release candidate Fri, 19 May, 00:33
Jean-Sebastien Delfino Please review the Tuscany M1 release candidate Fri, 19 May, 02:01
Jean-Sebastien Delfino Re: Please review Tuscany M1 release candidate Mon, 22 May, 21:01
Jeff Rodenburg Re: Adding Jeff Roderburg to Lucene.Net as a committer Wed, 10 May, 15:37
Jeff Rodenburg Re: Adding Jeff Roderburg to Lucene.Net as a committer Wed, 10 May, 17:00
Jeremy Boynes [VOTE] Request to release (revised) Tuscany M1 Fri, 26 May, 00:18
Jeremy Boynes STATUS files in podling release Sat, 27 May, 15:11
Jeremy Boynes Re: [VOTE] Request to release (revised) Tuscany M1 Tue, 30 May, 19:59
Jeremy Boynes [RESULT] Request to release (revised) Tuscany M1 Wed, 31 May, 17:40
Jim Jagielski Re: [VOTE] Graduate WebWork 2 to Apache Struts Wed, 03 May, 12:56
Jim Jagielski Re: [VOTE] XAP (Extensible Ajax Platform) Proposal (was XAP (Extensible Ajax Platform) Proposal) Fri, 19 May, 12:16
Jim Jagielski Re: [VOTE] Request to release (revised) Tuscany M1 Fri, 26 May, 13:51
Jim Jagielski Re: [VOTE] Incubator PMC to approve ActiveMQ 4.0 Release Sat, 27 May, 13:15
Justin Erenkrantz Re: licensing issues in clucene Tue, 02 May, 05:34
Leo Simons Re: Please change Open JPA to OpenJPA Tue, 09 May, 09:14
Leo Simons Re: The Process of New Committers Sun, 14 May, 09:08
Leo Simons Re: The Process of New Committers Sun, 14 May, 16:01
Martin Cooper Re: ARI, Atom Reference Implementation [Proposal] Tue, 23 May, 14:41
Martin Cooper Re: ARI, Atom Reference Implementation [Proposal] Wed, 24 May, 22:53
Martin Cooper Re: Name options (was Re: ARI, Atom Reference Implementation [Proposal]) Wed, 24 May, 23:52
Martin Sebor Re: REMINDER: *** Board Reports DUE! *** Sun, 14 May, 19:47
Martin Sebor Re: [VOTE] Incubator PMC to approve ActiveMQ 4.0 Release Sun, 28 May, 19:42
Martin Sebor Re: STATUS files in podling release Tue, 30 May, 15:29
Matt Hogstrom Re: Who is attending ApacheconEU Sat, 20 May, 14:01
Mike Milinkovich RE: Contributing and Starting A New Project With Apache Thu, 04 May, 14:30
Nick Lothian RE: ARI, Atom Reference Implementation [Proposal] Wed, 24 May, 23:27
Nick Lothian RE: ARI, Atom Reference Implementation [Proposal] Fri, 26 May, 01:26
Nick Lothian RE: ARI, Atom Reference Implementation [Proposal] Thu, 01 Jun, 05:03
Noel J. Bergman RE: [VOTE] Accept OpenJPA as an Incubator Podling Tue, 02 May, 00:52
Noel J. Bergman RE: Open JPA Mail Lists and SVN Created Tue, 02 May, 02:50
Noel J. Bergman RE: [VOTE] Graduate WebWork 2 to Apache Struts Tue, 02 May, 22:43
Noel J. Bergman RE: [VOTE] Graduate WebWork 2 to Apache Struts Tue, 02 May, 23:17
Noel J. Bergman RE: Contributing and Starting A New Project With Apache Wed, 03 May, 23:03
Noel J. Bergman RE: Contributing and Starting A New Project With Apache Thu, 04 May, 00:03
Noel J. Bergman RE: Contributing and Starting A New Project With Apache Thu, 04 May, 20:00
Noel J. Bergman REMINDER: *** Board Reports DUE! *** Sat, 13 May, 16:44
Noel J. Bergman The Process of New Committers Sun, 14 May, 01:02
Noel J. Bergman RE: The Process of New Committers Sun, 14 May, 14:32
Noel J. Bergman RE: The Process of New Committers Sun, 14 May, 16:16
Noel J. Bergman RE: The Process of New Committers Sun, 14 May, 17:03
Noel J. Bergman RE: REMINDER: *** Board Reports DUE! *** Sun, 14 May, 18:10
Noel J. Bergman RE: REMINDER: *** Board Reports DUE! *** Sun, 14 May, 20:19
Noel J. Bergman Reporting schedule Sun, 14 May, 20:34
Noel J. Bergman RE: REMINDER: *** Board Reports DUE! *** Mon, 15 May, 15:58
Noel J. Bergman RE: [VOTE] XAP (Extensible Ajax Platform) Proposal (was XAP (Extensible Ajax Platform) Proposal) Thu, 18 May, 17:49
Noel J. Bergman REMINDER: *** Board Reports DUE! *** Fri, 19 May, 01:38
Noel J. Bergman RE: Who is attending ApacheconEU Fri, 19 May, 14:23
Noel J. Bergman May Status report? Tue, 23 May, 01:36
Noel J. Bergman May Status report? Tue, 23 May, 01:36
Noel J. Bergman May Status report? Tue, 23 May, 01:36
Noel J. Bergman May Status report? Tue, 23 May, 01:37
Noel J. Bergman RE: ARI, Atom Reference Implementation [Proposal] Tue, 23 May, 03:27
Noel J. Bergman Incubator Board Report, May 2006 Wed, 24 May, 01:14
Noel J. Bergman RE: Name options (was Re: ARI, Atom Reference Implementation [Proposal]) Fri, 26 May, 01:11
Noel J. Bergman RE: ARI, Atom Reference Implementation [Proposal] Fri, 26 May, 01:15
Noel J. Bergman RE: [RESULT] Request to release (revised) Tuscany M1 Wed, 31 May, 18:57
Noel J. Bergman RE: Incubator releases Thu, 01 Jun, 04:27
Paul Fremantle Re: Who is attending ApacheconEU Fri, 19 May, 14:46
Paul Fremantle Re: ARI, Atom Reference Implementation [Proposal] Tue, 23 May, 07:01
Paul Fremantle Re: [VOTE] Request to release (revised) Tuscany M1 Fri, 26 May, 14:01
Paul Fremantle [VOTE] Incubator PMC to approve Synapse M2 release Tue, 30 May, 19:48
Paul Fremantle Re: [VOTE] Incubator PMC to approve Synapse M2 release Tue, 30 May, 22:48
Paul Fremantle Re: [VOTE] Incubator PMC to approve Synapse M2 release Tue, 30 May, 23:02
Paul Querna Re: ARI, Atom Reference Implementation [Proposal] Mon, 22 May, 20:20
Paul Querna Re: ARI, Atom Reference Implementation [Proposal] Tue, 23 May, 13:19
Rodent of Unusual Size [STATUS] (incubator) Wed May 3 23:58:09 2006 Thu, 04 May, 03:58
Rodent of Unusual Size [STATUS] (incubator) Wed May 17 23:49:22 2006 Thu, 18 May, 03:49
Rodent of Unusual Size [STATUS] (incubator) Wed May 24 23:56:29 2006 Thu, 25 May, 03:56
Rodent of Unusual Size [STATUS] (incubator) Wed May 31 23:56:24 2006 Thu, 01 Jun, 03:56
Ross Gardler Re: Dublin Docathon (was Re: [VOTE] Incubator PMC to approve 3.0-M1 release of ServiceMix) Sun, 07 May, 20:14
Roy T. Fielding Re: ARI, Atom Reference Implementation [Proposal] Mon, 22 May, 22:48
Roy T. Fielding Re: ARI, Atom Reference Implementation [Proposal] Wed, 24 May, 01:39
Roy T. Fielding Re: MODERATE for lucene-net-user@incubator.apache.org Thu, 25 May, 23:23
Message list« Previous · 1 · 2 · 3 · Next »Thread · Author · Date
Box list
Nov 2014434
Oct 2014295
Sep 2014284
Aug 2014251
Jul 2014294
Jun 2014362
May 2014225
Apr 2014270
Mar 2014265
Feb 2014321
Jan 2014242
Dec 2013350
Nov 2013466
Oct 2013258
Sep 2013557
Aug 2013162
Jul 2013193
Jun 2013596
May 2013366
Apr 2013284
Mar 2013556
Feb 2013381
Jan 2013392
Dec 2012362
Nov 2012625
Oct 2012552
Sep 2012227
Aug 2012503
Jul 2012399
Jun 2012413
May 2012490
Apr 2012393
Mar 2012368
Feb 2012908
Jan 2012744
Dec 2011443
Nov 2011683
Oct 2011397
Sep 2011343
Aug 2011385
Jul 2011355
Jun 20112044
May 2011179
Apr 2011141
Mar 2011150
Feb 2011175
Jan 2011211
Dec 2010264
Nov 2010542
Oct 2010209
Sep 2010346
Aug 2010471
Jul 2010109
Jun 2010153
May 2010331
Apr 2010143
Mar 201099
Feb 2010335
Jan 2010263
Dec 2009218
Nov 2009542
Oct 2009178
Sep 2009419
Aug 2009369
Jul 2009255
Jun 2009177
May 2009190
Apr 2009505
Mar 2009154
Feb 2009180
Jan 2009123
Dec 2008230
Nov 2008386
Oct 2008418
Sep 2008536
Aug 2008265
Jul 2008401
Jun 2008342
May 2008357
Apr 2008259
Mar 2008302
Feb 2008312
Jan 2008378
Dec 2007160
Nov 2007274
Oct 2007454
Sep 2007328
Aug 2007137
Jul 2007352
Jun 2007338
May 2007460
Apr 2007484
Mar 2007531
Feb 2007387
Jan 2007205
Dec 2006290
Nov 2006549
Oct 2006668
Sep 2006331
Aug 2006640
Jul 2006681
Jun 2006456
May 2006246
Apr 2006194
Mar 2006507
Feb 2006562
Jan 2006561
Dec 2005590
Nov 200598
Oct 200599
Sep 2005180
Aug 2005149
Jul 2005264
Jun 200594
May 2005215
Apr 200590
Mar 2005191
Feb 2005140
Jan 2005136
Dec 2004129
Nov 2004115
Oct 2004226
Sep 2004138
Aug 2004121
Jul 2004192
Jun 2004209
May 2004104
Apr 200456
Mar 200480
Feb 200428
Jan 2004180
Dec 2003343
Nov 2003306
Oct 2003261
Sep 2003558
Aug 2003544
Jul 2003221
Jun 200322
May 200329
Apr 200370
Mar 2003182
Feb 2003115
Jan 2003248
Dec 200218
Nov 2002162
Oct 200233