incubator-general mailing list archives: May 2006

Site index · List index
Message list1 · 2 · 3 · Next »Thread · Author · Date
Raphaël Luta Re: [VOTE] XAP (Extensible Ajax Platform) Proposal (was XAP (Extensible Ajax Platform) Proposal) Fri, 19 May, 10:16
Raphaël Luta Re: [VOTE] XAP (Extensible Ajax Platform) Proposal (was XAP (Extensible Ajax Platform) Proposal) Sun, 21 May, 15:50
Alan D. Cabrera Re: May Status report? Tue, 23 May, 07:37
Andrus Adamchik Re: Contributing and Starting A New Project With Apache Wed, 03 May, 21:04
Andrus Adamchik Re: Contributing and Starting A New Project With Apache Wed, 03 May, 23:10
Andrus Adamchik Re: Contributing and Starting A New Project With Apache Thu, 04 May, 15:01
Andrus Adamchik Re: Incubator Board Report, May 2006 Wed, 24 May, 16:00
Andrus Adamchik Re: Incubator Board Report, May 2006 Wed, 24 May, 23:54
Arthur Ryman Re: REMINDER: *** Board Reports DUE! *** Mon, 15 May, 03:31
Bill Stoddard Re: Please change Open JPA to OpenJPA Fri, 05 May, 12:46
Bill Stoddard Re: [VOTE] Incubator PMC to approve ActiveMQ 4.0 Release Sat, 27 May, 12:59
Bill Stoddard Re: [VOTE] Request to release (revised) Tuscany M1 Sat, 27 May, 16:32
Bill Stoddard Re: [VOTE] Request to release (revised) Tuscany M1 Tue, 30 May, 18:16
Bob Buffone RE: XAP (Extensible Ajax Platform) Proposal Thu, 11 May, 15:26
Brett Porter Re: FW: MODERATE for lucene-net-user@incubator.apache.org Thu, 25 May, 16:34
Brian McCallister Re: XAP (Extensible Ajax Platform) Proposal Wed, 10 May, 16:16
Brian McCallister Re: [VOTE] Incubator PMC to approve ActiveMQ 4.0 Release Tue, 30 May, 15:31
Bruce Snyder Re: REMINDER: *** Board Reports DUE! *** Sun, 14 May, 19:45
Bruce Snyder Re: [VOTE] Incubator PMC to approve ActiveMQ 4.0 Release Sat, 27 May, 15:19
Cliff Schmidt Dublin Docathon (was Re: [VOTE] Incubator PMC to approve 3.0-M1 release of ServiceMix) Sat, 06 May, 18:44
Cliff Schmidt [VOTE] XAP (Extensible Ajax Platform) Proposal (was XAP (Extensible Ajax Platform) Proposal) Thu, 18 May, 17:20
Cliff Schmidt Re: Who is attending ApacheconEU Mon, 22 May, 16:04
Cliff Schmidt [VOTE][RESULT] XAP Proposal PASSED Mon, 22 May, 18:57
Coach Wei XAP (Extensible Ajax Platform) Propopsal Wed, 03 May, 02:11
Coach Wei XAP (Extensible Ajax Platform) Proposal Wed, 03 May, 02:31
Coach Wei RE: XAP (Extensible Ajax Platform) Proposal Wed, 10 May, 03:56
Coach Wei RE: XAP (Extensible Ajax Platform) Proposal Thu, 11 May, 06:27
Coach Wei RE: Interested in participating in proposed XAP project Thu, 11 May, 08:02
Coach Wei RE: XAP (Extensible Ajax Platform) Proposal Tue, 16 May, 22:52
Coach Wei RE: XAP (Extensible Ajax Platform) Proposal Wed, 17 May, 14:16
Coach Wei RE: XAP (Extensible Ajax Platform) Proposal Thu, 18 May, 18:35
Coach Wei RE: [VOTE] XAP (Extensible Ajax Platform) Proposal (was XAP (Extensible Ajax Platform) Proposal) Sun, 21 May, 15:00
Craeg Strong Interested in participating in proposed XAP project Wed, 10 May, 15:08
Craeg Strong RE: XAP (Extensible Ajax Platform) Proposal Wed, 10 May, 16:42
Craeg Strong RE: XAP (Extensible Ajax Platform) Proposal Wed, 10 May, 16:48
Craeg Strong RE: [VOTE] XAP (Extensible Ajax Platform) Proposal (was XAP (Extensible Ajax Platform) Proposal) Thu, 18 May, 18:12
Craig L Russell Re: Please change Open JPA to OpenJPA Mon, 08 May, 18:10
Craig L Russell Re: Please change Open JPA to OpenJPA Mon, 08 May, 20:51
Craig L Russell Re: Please change Open JPA to OpenJPA Tue, 09 May, 00:36
Craig L Russell Re: Please change Open JPA to OpenJPA Tue, 09 May, 16:12
Craig L Russell Re: Please change Open JPA to OpenJPA Tue, 09 May, 17:02
Craig L Russell Re: [VOTE] XAP (Extensible Ajax Platform) Proposal (was XAP (Extensible Ajax Platform) Proposal) Fri, 19 May, 01:40
Dain Sundstrom Please change Open JPA to OpenJPA Fri, 05 May, 00:57
Dain Sundstrom Re: Please change Open JPA to OpenJPA Mon, 08 May, 17:45
Dain Sundstrom Re: Please change Open JPA to OpenJPA Mon, 08 May, 22:44
Dain Sundstrom Re: Please change Open JPA to OpenJPA Tue, 09 May, 18:32
Danny Angus Who is attending ApacheconEU Thu, 18 May, 08:24
Danny Angus Re: Who is attending ApacheconEU Mon, 22 May, 15:07
Davanum Srinivas Re: Please change Open JPA to OpenJPA Mon, 08 May, 17:48
Davanum Srinivas Re: [VOTE] XAP (Extensible Ajax Platform) Proposal (was XAP (Extensible Ajax Platform) Proposal) Thu, 18 May, 17:46
Davanum Srinivas Re: ARI, Atom Reference Implementation [Proposal] Tue, 23 May, 18:34
Davanum Srinivas Re: ARI, Atom Reference Implementation [Proposal] Wed, 24 May, 02:23
Davanum Srinivas Re: ARI, Atom Reference Implementation [Proposal] Wed, 24 May, 02:43
Davanum Srinivas Re: Name options (was Re: ARI, Atom Reference Implementation [Proposal]) Wed, 24 May, 23:54
Davanum Srinivas Re: [VOTE] Request to release (revised) Tuscany M1 Fri, 26 May, 00:20
Davanum Srinivas Re: [VOTE] Incubator PMC to approve ActiveMQ 4.0 Release Sat, 27 May, 01:19
Davanum Srinivas Re: [VOTE] Request to release (revised) Tuscany M1 Wed, 31 May, 12:39
Dave Johnson Re: ARI, Atom Reference Implementation [Proposal] Mon, 22 May, 20:39
David Blevins Re: Please change Open JPA to OpenJPA Fri, 05 May, 01:36
David Crossley Re: Dublin Docathon (was Re: [VOTE] Incubator PMC to approve 3.0-M1 release of ServiceMix) Mon, 08 May, 02:42
David Crossley Re: Adding Jeff Roderburg to Lucene.Net as a committer Fri, 12 May, 05:45
David N. Welton Re: ARI, Atom Reference Implementation [Proposal] Tue, 23 May, 07:20
Don Brown [VOTE] Graduate WebWork 2 to Apache Struts Tue, 02 May, 21:37
Don Brown Re: [VOTE] Graduate WebWork 2 to Apache Struts Tue, 02 May, 23:06
Don Brown [VOTE][RESULT] Graduate WebWork 2 to Apache Struts Sat, 06 May, 18:32
Doug Cutting Re: Adding Jeff Roderburg to Lucene.Net as a committer Wed, 10 May, 18:01
Eddie O'Neil Re: Open JPA Mail Lists and SVN Created Tue, 02 May, 02:20
Eran Chinthaka Re: ARI, Atom Reference Implementation [Proposal] Tue, 23 May, 05:55
Eran Chinthaka Re: ARI, Atom Reference Implementation [Proposal] Tue, 23 May, 12:41
Eran Chinthaka Re: ARI, Atom Reference Implementation [Proposal] Tue, 23 May, 13:25
Erik Abele Re: Name options (was Re: ARI, Atom Reference Implementation [Proposal]) Wed, 24 May, 23:59
Erik Hatcher Re: Adding Jeff Roderburg to Lucene.Net as a committer Wed, 10 May, 17:22
Garrett Rooney Re: Please change Open JPA to OpenJPA Mon, 08 May, 22:59
Garrett Rooney Re: Please change Open JPA to OpenJPA Mon, 08 May, 23:54
Garrett Rooney Re: Please change Open JPA to OpenJPA Tue, 09 May, 15:18
Garrett Rooney Re: Please change Open JPA to OpenJPA Tue, 09 May, 16:30
Garrett Rooney Re: Please change Open JPA to OpenJPA Tue, 09 May, 18:36
Garrett Rooney Re: ARI, Atom Reference Implementation [Proposal] Mon, 22 May, 19:51
Garrett Rooney Re: ARI, Atom Reference Implementation [Proposal] Tue, 23 May, 02:46
Garrett Rooney Re: ARI, Atom Reference Implementation [Proposal] Tue, 23 May, 03:03
Garrett Rooney Re: [VOTE] Incubator to sponsor and accept Abdera for incubation Thu, 01 Jun, 02:04
Gav... Re: ARI, Atom Reference Implementation [Proposal] Fri, 26 May, 01:32
Geir Magnusson Jr Open JPA Mail Lists and SVN Created Tue, 02 May, 01:59
Geir Magnusson Jr Re: Open JPA Mail Lists and SVN Created Tue, 02 May, 03:06
Geir Magnusson Jr Re: licensing issues in clucene Tue, 02 May, 14:52
Geir Magnusson Jr Re: Please change Open JPA to OpenJPA Mon, 08 May, 20:33
Geir Magnusson Jr Re: Please change Open JPA to OpenJPA Mon, 08 May, 22:45
Geir Magnusson Jr Re: Please change Open JPA to OpenJPA Mon, 08 May, 22:55
Geir Magnusson Jr Re: Please change Open JPA to OpenJPA Mon, 08 May, 23:47
Geir Magnusson Jr Re: The Process of New Committers Sun, 14 May, 15:50
George Aroush FW: MODERATE for lucene-net-user@incubator.apache.org Thu, 25 May, 14:39
George Aroush RE: FW: MODERATE for lucene-net-user@incubator.apache.org Thu, 25 May, 23:12
Glen Daniels RE: ARI, Atom Reference Implementation [Proposal] Tue, 23 May, 14:45
Henri Yandell Re: REMINDER: *** Board Reports DUE! *** Sun, 14 May, 17:28
Henri Yandell Re: REMINDER: *** Board Reports DUE! *** Mon, 15 May, 05:06
Henri Yandell Re: [VOTE] XAP (Extensible Ajax Platform) Proposal (was XAP (Extensible Ajax Platform) Proposal) Thu, 18 May, 21:48
Henri Yandell Re: ARI, Atom Reference Implementation [Proposal] Thu, 01 Jun, 04:12
Henri Yandell Incubator releases Thu, 01 Jun, 04:15
Hiram Chirino Re: [VOTE] Incubator PMC to approve ActiveMQ 4.0 Release Tue, 30 May, 18:28
Hiram Chirino Re: [VOTE] Incubator PMC to approve Synapse M2 release Tue, 30 May, 22:43
Message list1 · 2 · 3 · Next »Thread · Author · Date
Box list
Jul 2014236
Jun 2014362
May 2014225
Apr 2014270
Mar 2014265
Feb 2014321
Jan 2014242
Dec 2013349
Nov 2013466
Oct 2013258
Sep 2013557
Aug 2013162
Jul 2013193
Jun 2013596
May 2013366
Apr 2013284
Mar 2013556
Feb 2013381
Jan 2013392
Dec 2012362
Nov 2012625
Oct 2012552
Sep 2012227
Aug 2012503
Jul 2012399
Jun 2012413
May 2012490
Apr 2012393
Mar 2012368
Feb 2012908
Jan 2012744
Dec 2011444
Nov 2011683
Oct 2011397
Sep 2011343
Aug 2011385
Jul 2011355
Jun 20112044
May 2011179
Apr 2011141
Mar 2011150
Feb 2011175
Jan 2011211
Dec 2010264
Nov 2010542
Oct 2010209
Sep 2010346
Aug 2010471
Jul 2010109
Jun 2010153
May 2010331
Apr 2010143
Mar 201099
Feb 2010335
Jan 2010263
Dec 2009218
Nov 2009542
Oct 2009178
Sep 2009419
Aug 2009369
Jul 2009255
Jun 2009177
May 2009190
Apr 2009505
Mar 2009154
Feb 2009180
Jan 2009123
Dec 2008230
Nov 2008386
Oct 2008418
Sep 2008536
Aug 2008265
Jul 2008401
Jun 2008342
May 2008357
Apr 2008259
Mar 2008302
Feb 2008312
Jan 2008378
Dec 2007160
Nov 2007274
Oct 2007454
Sep 2007328
Aug 2007137
Jul 2007352
Jun 2007338
May 2007460
Apr 2007484
Mar 2007531
Feb 2007387
Jan 2007205
Dec 2006290
Nov 2006549
Oct 2006668
Sep 2006331
Aug 2006640
Jul 2006681
Jun 2006456
May 2006246
Apr 2006194
Mar 2006507
Feb 2006562
Jan 2006561
Dec 2005590
Nov 200598
Oct 200599
Sep 2005180
Aug 2005149
Jul 2005264
Jun 200594
May 2005215
Apr 200590
Mar 2005191
Feb 2005140
Jan 2005136
Dec 2004129
Nov 2004115
Oct 2004226
Sep 2004138
Aug 2004121
Jul 2004192
Jun 2004209
May 2004104
Apr 200456
Mar 200480
Feb 200428
Jan 2004180
Dec 2003343
Nov 2003306
Oct 2003261
Sep 2003558
Aug 2003544
Jul 2003221
Jun 200322
May 200329
Apr 200370
Mar 2003182
Feb 2003115
Jan 2003248
Dec 200218
Nov 2002162
Oct 200233