incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Yoav Shapira" <yo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: ARI, Atom Reference Implementation [Proposal]
Date Wed, 24 May 2006 23:22:57 GMT
Hi,

> Ok, it was worth a shot.  I've been stewing over possible name
> selections for a couple days and can't seem to come up with any strong
> possibilities.

Why not take the stuff that's been suggested so far (there have been
10+ ideas, no?), put it to a vote here, and take the resulting name so
the project can move along?  If the committers on the project *really*
dislike it later, they may change it.

Or do you mean that you want to pick something yourself and don't want
a community-chosen name?  (I don't really care, I'm just curious to
see if I misinterpreted your original call for names)

Yoav