incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Yoav Shapira" <yo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: ARI, Atom Reference Implementation [Proposal]
Date Tue, 23 May 2006 13:10:18 GMT
Hola,
I'll jump in with a couple of suggestions, although my record on this
is dismal (I don't think any of my name suggestions have ever been
accepted in the incubator ;)):

>From the nuclear domain:
- Apache Reactor (borrowing on the nuclear connotation of Atom)
- Apache Furnace (similar idea)
- Apache Fission (also physics-driven, though implies splitting, i.e.
not a unified community, so maybe not)
- Apache Fusion (might be great as it implies bringing stuff together)

A couple of international twists:
- Apache Atomico (italian for atomic)
- Apache Atomique (frensh for atomic)

And the kicker: Apache Schmelzverfahren (german word for fusion) !!

Yoav

--
Yoav Shapira
Nimalex LLC