incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Cliff Schmidt" <cliffschm...@gmail.com>
Subject Dublin Docathon (was Re: [VOTE] Incubator PMC to approve 3.0-M1 release of ServiceMix)
Date Sat, 06 May 2006 18:44:28 GMT
On 4/24/06, robert burrell donkin <robertburrelldonkin@gmail.com> wrote:
> really need to try to find time to get to grips with the documentation on
> the foundation and incubator sites. been thinking about making this a goal
> of mine for infrathon/hackthon in dublin (though sorting out my flights is
> another job i should have done but haven't).

Let's do it.  We've been talking about the documentation problem for
years.  We've made a good bit of progress every once in a while during
those years, but I bet we could make a whole lot of progress if we
forced ourselves to all get together and dedicate 4-16 hours on it
during the hackathon.  Noel, Jean, and a few others have also talked
about working on docs lately; I've wanted to help, but haven't made
the time to work on anything not directly related to legal stuff.

So, let me put it this way: I'm committed to sit at a table for at
least eight hours during the two hackathon days and make some progress
on this stuff with Robert and whomever else can make it.  We should
also be able to have some live collaboration over irc with folks who
aren't able to make it to Dublin.

Thanks for the inspiration, Robert.

Cliff