incubator-general mailing list archives

From Susan Wu <su...@apache.org>
Subject XAP (Extensible Ajax Platform) Proposal
Date Wed, 10 May 2006 15:21:03 GMT

Hello Incubator and Coach:

I'd like to volunteer to help mentor this fledging proposal through
incubation.  I can certainly provide insight into what is permissible and
not permissible from a marketing and PR perspective as you seek to try to
build a larger community around your project.

Personally, I'm very excited to see a diversity in the types of projects
we're incubating - I'm looking forward to helping to attract committers
that have previously never contributed to any Apache projects to these new
communities.

Best,
Susan