incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Coach Wei" <co...@nexaweb.com>
Subject RE: XAP (Extensible Ajax Platform) Proposal
Date Thu, 11 May 2006 06:27:58 GMT
Susan:

Thank you for volunteering to mentor XAP. Your involvement will
definitely create a big difference for XAP so that we can create and
build a high quality project and community that work well under the
Apache way. I'll update the proposal and add your name as a mentor.

XAP is still open and welcome other people to get involved, such as
additional mentors etc. Further comments and feedback will be great too.
Best regards,

---Coach

-----Original Message-----
From: Susan Wu [mailto:susie@apache.org]
Sent: Wednesday, May 10, 2006 11:21 AM
To: general@incubator.apache.org
Cc: Coach Wei
Subject: XAP (Extensible Ajax Platform) Proposal

Hello Incubator and Coach:

I'd like to volunteer to help mentor this fledging proposal through
incubation.  I can certainly provide insight into what is permissible
and
not permissible from a marketing and PR perspective as you seek to try
build a larger community around your project.

Personally, I'm very excited to see a diversity in the types of projects

we're incubating - I'm looking forward to helping to attract committers
that have previously never contributed to any Apache projects to these
new
communities.

Best,
Susan