incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Garrett Rooney" <roo...@electricjellyfish.net>
Subject Re: ARI, Atom Reference Implementation [Proposal]
Date Mon, 22 May 2006 19:51:47 GMT

> Hello,
>
> The following is a new project incubation proposal. We welcome your
> feedback and would like to extend a invitation for participation
> including mentors.
>
> The proposal is also located at
>   http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/AriProposal
>
> The initial source for the project is available at:
>   http://www.snellspace.com/public/ari.tar.gz

I would be interested in helping to mentor this project, and perhaps
eventually working on C implementations of some of its functionality.

One comment though, you might want to reroll ari.tar.gz so it unpacks
into a directory named ari, as opposed to spilling all sorts of stuff
into the current working directory.

-garrett