incubator-general mailing list archives

From Cliff Schmidt <cliffschm...@gmail.com>
Subject [VOTE][RESULT] XAP Proposal PASSED
Date Mon, 22 May 2006 18:57:59 GMT
Based on the following votes (five of which were cast by PMC
members), the XAP proposal has been accepted for incubation under the
sponsorship of the Incubator PMC.

+1 Davanum Srinivas
+1 Noel J. Bergman
+1 Craeg Strong
+1 Henri Yandell
+1 Susan Wu
+1 Craig L Russell
+1 Sanjiva Weerawarana
+1 Jim Jagielski

As one of the project's mentors, I'll make the infrastructure
requests and ensure all committers and corporate contributors get
their CLAs in.  I'll also send a follow-up note to this list when the
project mailing lists are set up, so that those interested can
subscribe.

Cliff

On May 18, 2006, at 10:20 AM, Cliff Schmidt wrote:

> Since this project was proposed a couple weeks ago, it now has a
> champion, three mentors, and has further diversified its initial
> committership.  Additional details about the project have been
> discussed on this list, and I don't believe there are any unresolved
> concerns.
>
> Therefore, as the champion of this project, I am calling a vote.  As
> usual, the binding votes will be those case by Incubator PMC members
> (since the project is requesting sponsorship from the Incubator PMC);
> however all participants on this list are encouraged to vote if they
> have a strong feeling one way or another.
>
> The traditional 72-hour voting period would end in the middle of the
> weekend; so I'll propose extending that by an additional day, with the
> vote closing on Monday May 22, 2006 18:00 UTC (see
> http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?
> month=5&day=22&year=2006&hour=18&min=0&sec=0&p1=0)
>
> Please vote on the XAP proposal (rev 12 on the wiki and copied below).

<snip />