incubator-general mailing list archives

From James M Snell <jasn...@gmail.com>
Subject Name options (was Re: ARI, Atom Reference Implementation [Proposal])
Date Wed, 24 May 2006 23:47:00 GMT
Ok, so here are a few of the name options that seem to be the safest (in
no particular order)

Iaea          (adapted, of course, from the U.N. nuclear watchdog group)
Anu           (Dims suggestion, sanskrit for "atom")
Atomico       (Spanish/Italian for "atomic")
Dalton        (Suggested by Robert B. Donkin)
Abdera        (birthplace of the philosopher Demokritos)

I think any of these would work.

- James