incubator-general mailing list archives

From James M Snell <jasn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ARI, Atom Reference Implementation [Proposal]
Date Wed, 24 May 2006 23:29:32 GMT
I've gone through all of the suggestions offered here and have done a
variety of trademark/google searches on each.  I think for every one
that there has been at least two or three relevant hits either on google
or USPTO. A community chosen name is great, so long as it doesn't cause
any potential trademark headaches.

- James