incubator-general mailing list archives

From Paul Querna <c...@force-elite.com>
Subject Re: ARI, Atom Reference Implementation [Proposal]
Date Tue, 23 May 2006 13:19:07 GMT
Paul Fremantle wrote:
> On 5/22/06, Paul Querna <chip@force-elite.com> wrote:
>>
>> <speculation>Possibly even donate
>> code for a C based parser.</speculation>
>>

> Sounds good. There is also a C version of the Apache Axiom xml model that
> the proposed ARI codebase has been written with which should make it
> easier.
> The Axiom C code hasn't been split off into a separate project, which was
> done for Axiom/Java, but it is modular within the codebase.

I am a little scared of the Axiom C code right now.. Maybe its really
not that scary to someone who knows it :)

I am currently using the xmlTextReaderRead of libxml2, and it appears
that Axiom is also using that underneath.

Do you know of an Axiom C tutorial, introduction, or documentation?

Things like the README:
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/webservices/axis2/trunk/c/axiom/README

Appear to be empty :)

Thanks,