incubator-general mailing list archives

From Eran Chinthaka <chinth...@opensource.lk>
Subject Re: ARI, Atom Reference Implementation [Proposal]
Date Tue, 23 May 2006 05:55:22 GMT
Hi,

I'm Eran Chinthaka, one of the contributors from Axiom and Axis2
projects. I also would like to mentor this project as I have worked a
lot with Axiom and involved in integrating Atom and RSS feed generation
in to Axis2.

But I read the FAQ [1] and it states you have to be a member of ASF to
become a mentor. So I wonder whether I can help as a mentor as I'm just
a PMC member.

-- Chinthaka

[1] :
http://incubator.apache.org/incubation/Roles_and_Responsibilities.html#Mentors