incubator-general mailing list archives

From James M Snell <jasn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ARI, Atom Reference Implementation [Proposal]
Date Tue, 23 May 2006 02:54:17 GMT
Not good: http://www.jtauber.com/demokritos

FTR, the names we've kicked around include "Covalence" (too close to
Covalent), "Valencia" (Spanish for "Valence"), atomos (Latin root for
"Atom"), and chimie (French for chemistry).  Our lawyers didn't like
"Covalence" or "Valencia" so those were shot down during the donation
approval process.  I'd be happy with just about any name so long as it
means we can move forward :-)

- James