incubator-general mailing list archives

From Martin Sebor <se...@roguewave.com>
Subject Re: REMINDER: *** Board Reports DUE! ***
Date Sun, 14 May 2006 19:47:10 GMT
Henri Yandell wrote:
> I thought the incubated projects had been split into 3 groups, leaving
> the Incubator to report every month but each project to report every
> quarter?

That is my understanding as well, although I'm not clear on which
projects are in which group or what each group's reporting schedule
is.

I've been assuming that there would continue to be a reminder sent
out prior to the due date listing the projects whose reports were
expected to be filed. I missed Noel's note about the May page in
his April reminder.

Martin