incubator-general mailing list archives

From Dain Sundstrom <d...@iq80.com>
Subject Please change Open JPA to OpenJPA
Date Fri, 05 May 2006 00:57:51 GMT
Can we elide the hyphen out of all of these?  It seems like bad
form.  This will be unbelievably frustrating when OpenEJB enters
incubation (very soon now).  Since OpenEJB has been around for ever
and this project doesn't officially exist yet, how about we take the
opportunity to align the two names avoiding the confusion on
everone's part and make "Open JPA" into "OpenJPA" no space.

I can just see every article about EJB3 at Apache get one of the two
names, mailing list, or websites wrong.

-dain