incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Suman Ray" <maverick....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Contributing and Starting A New Project With Apache
Date Thu, 04 May 2006 07:32:21 GMT
Hi Ken, Andrus,

Thanks for your time in responding to my queries and showing interest in
joing the project. I have already registerd a new project "Maverick XSD"
with sourceForge.net for this. Please find attached the excerpts for the
same. This I have send across to omg as well. All the stuff is quiet in
infancy now and really need to join hands in making it a success.

To share the project "Maverick XSD" in sourceforge.net is still in "Pending
Review" stage. So we may use the sourceforge forum once it gets active.

Andrus, I beleive that ObjectStyle may also help in hosting this project as
well. Will you share some information related to the same.

Again, thank you all for the support. In case you need to conatct me keep on
communicating me in this id. Also you may advice me of any process steps,
which will make the approval in sourceforge faster. Lastly to apologize of
my ignorance about how open source works, I really need to learn from all of
you.

regards
Suman Ray