incubator-general mailing list archives

From Leo Simons <m...@leosimons.com>
Subject Re: The Process of New Committers
Date Sun, 14 May 2006 09:08:16 GMT
On Sat, May 13, 2006 at 09:02:42PM -0400, Noel J. Bergman wrote:
> When a PPMC decides to vote, it should post a note to the Incubator PMC to
> let the PMC as a whole know about the vote.

This is new to me. You mean before the vote, after the vote, before results are
announced, after it, or is taking care of this with a CC on the request of the
creation of an account enough?

(with harmony we seem to have consistently had enough incubator PMC members
active on the PPMC list to get enough binding +1s, and I think we haven't really
felt a need to "bubble up" to the PMC list, since pretty much the only thing that
happens on the PPMC list is about bringing in new committers anyway, so PMC people
could just subscribe to harmony-ppmc...)

cheers,

LSD