incubator-general mailing list archives

From Dain Sundstrom <d...@iq80.com>
Subject Re: Please change Open JPA to OpenJPA
Date Mon, 08 May 2006 22:44:02 GMT
Just to be clear, the only the only items with hyphenated names
remaining are the svn location and the mailing lists.  Both of these
will have to be changed when the project graduates anyway, so they
can be fixed later.  Right?

IMO I think that it is better to make the change before the project
gets going, but if everyone wants to wait, I can too.

-dain

>>> 408 276-5638 mailto:Craig.Russell@sun.com