incubator-general mailing list archives

From "James Strachan" <james.strac...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Incubator PMC to approve the 4.0-RC2 release of ActiveMQ
Date Mon, 10 Apr 2006 09:44:45 GMT
Just a reminder to the Incubator-PMC - could you please vote to
approve this release. We had 5 votes from the Geronimo PMC within 24
hours of calling the vote and so far after 4 days we've just had one
vote from the Incubator PMC (excluding myself who's in all camps).

Given the inactivity of the Incubator-PMC on the ActiveMQ project
(previous releases were met with similar levels vigourous support ;-)
and given the activity of the Geronimo PMC in the project,  maybe its
time to consider graduating ActiveMQ?

James

--

James