incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Jochen Wiedmann" <jochen.wiedm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Getting the Incubator PMC to be more responsive (Re: [VOTE] Incubator PMC to approve the 4.0-RC2 release of ActiveMQ)
Date Mon, 10 Apr 2006 10:20:54 GMT
On 4/10/06, James Strachan <james.strachan@gmail.com> wrote:

> incubator? Then at least if the Incubator PMC are too busy to get
> involved on a particular project, folks from the sponsoring PMC can on
> their behalf.

I would think that to be contrary to the incubators intentions. In
effect, it would lead to a situation where the incubating PMC would in
fact do the incubation. If that would work, then I'd believe that the
Incubator would never have been invented.

Jochen

--
Whenever you find yourself on the side of the
majority, it is time to pause and reflect.