incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Cliff Schmidt" <>
Subject Re: VOTE: Release Roller 2.2-incubating
Date Thu, 27 Apr 2006 22:14:46 GMT
-1 until the following is corrected:

I see a couple problems with what I've just downloaded at

1. There's no NOTICE file.
2. Although there is clear mention of the LGPL components in the
README (which isn't required), I don't see anything in the LICENSE
file (which is required).  There should be either a copy of all
relevant licenses or a pointer to the other relevant licenses in the

Please read