incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Cliff Schmidt" <cliffschm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: VOTE: Release Roller 2.2-incubating
Date Thu, 27 Apr 2006 22:14:46 GMT
-1 until the following is corrected:

I see a couple problems with what I've just downloaded at
http://people.apache.org/~snoopdave/roller-2.2-rc/:

1. There's no NOTICE file.
2. Although there is clear mention of the LGPL components in the
README (which isn't required), I don't see anything in the LICENSE
file (which is required).  There should be either a copy of all
relevant licenses or a pointer to the other relevant licenses in the
LICENSE file.

Please read http://apache.org/dev/apply-license.html#new.

Cliff