incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Noel J. Bergman" <n...@devtech.com>
Subject Preparing the Incubator Monthly Board Report for April 2006
Date Mon, 10 Apr 2006 20:54:18 GMT
I have prepared a Wiki page to help prepare this month's board report.

  http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/April2006

Please edit your section this week.  The board calendar is a bit odd this
month, but I have dental surgery on Monday, and don't know how "useful" I
will be next week.

Every project is expected to provide a quarterly report.  We now do them
each month, rotating projects so that each one does a quarterly report.
Projects freshly in the Incubator are asked to provide one each month for
the first quarter of Incubation.  If I missed a section, you are still
required to contribute to the quarterly report, so please just add yourself.

Mentors: you are not required to author the content, but you are responsible
to make sure that it gets done.

Please let us know of any issues, such as legal, community growth, remaining
criteria to be satisfied before the project can graduate from the Incubator,
how Incubation is going, anything that we can do to improve the Incubation
experience, etc.

	--- Noel

P.S.  I've also prep'd the May 2006 page, so that projects can see whom is
this month and whom is next month.