incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Noel J. Bergman" <>
Subject RE: [VOTE] Incubator PMC to approve 3.0-M1 release of ServiceMix
Date Sat, 22 Apr 2006 22:54:06 GMT
James Strachan wrote:

> FWIW now that the ActiveMQ build is fixed it should never again fail
> these incubator release requirements - though it did take quite a few
> attempts to get there. This is the first attempt at a milestone
> release of ServiceMix so its hardly surprising that one little thing
> was missed.

Since a number of people, including yourself, are involved with both, I had
expected the lessons learned from one to have already been applied to the
other, so it is a bit frustrating to encounter the same issues.

Thanks for correcting them.

> Right now there's a disclaimer in the README

Thanks.  I'll look again.  If the Incubation disclaimer text was in the
README when I looked before, I missed it.

	--- Noel

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message