incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Noel J. Bergman" <>
Subject RE: Adding Jeff Roderburg to Lucene.Net as a committer
Date Thu, 13 Apr 2006 13:13:50 GMT

I'll add a +1.  And please be sure to submit the report for inclusion this

For my information, I notice that the STATUS file says that this is from the
DotLucene project on SourceForge.  How are things going with IP clearance?
And will this web site: be coming over as the
project's web site soon?

I see that an earlier Lucence.Net project went closed-source
(  The only issue I have
with them at the moment is their implication that they are THE Lucene for
.net, rather than just A compatible implementation.

	--- Noel

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message