incubator-general mailing list archives

From Erik Hatcher <>
Subject Re: Adding Jeff Roderburg to Lucene.Net as a committer
Date Thu, 13 Apr 2006 03:42:45 GMT
I'm +1 as well.  Since the paperwork and administrative overhead
takes a while, I encourage Jeff to get the ball rolling submitting a
CLA right away, as we discuss (if needed) the process and acceptance
of Jeff as a Lucene.Net committer.  Should be no problem.  We need
more committers on Lucene.Net and it'd be silly to get in the way of
anyone that is eager to contribute quality.

On Apr 12, 2006, at 11:21 PM, George Aroush wrote:

> Hi folks,
> I am looking to add Jeff to Lucene.Net as a committer.  Jeff is
> very active
> with Lucene.Net at and I believe he will be a good
> addition
> to Lucene.Net
> This is what I found in
> regards on how and what need to be done to add Jeff.  Please advice
> if this
> not it.
> Jeff: To get you on board, please start here:
> --
> there are
> some paper work which you have to take care of.
> Erik, Doug: I don't know if we really need to vote on this, if so,
> my vote
> is +1.
> Regards,
> -- George