incubator-general mailing list archives

From Erik Hatcher <e...@ehatchersolutions.com>
Subject Re: Adding Jeff Roderburg to Lucene.Net as a committer
Date Thu, 13 Apr 2006 03:42:45 GMT
I'm +1 as well.  Since the paperwork and administrative overhead
takes a while, I encourage Jeff to get the ball rolling submitting a
CLA right away, as we discuss (if needed) the process and acceptance
of Jeff as a Lucene.Net committer.  Should be no problem.  We need
more committers on Lucene.Net and it'd be silly to get in the way of
anyone that is eager to contribute quality.

	Erik