incubator-general mailing list archives

From David M Johnson <Davidm.John...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: VOTE: Release Roller 2.2-incubating
Date Fri, 28 Apr 2006 13:26:28 GMT

On Apr 28, 2006, at 9:18 AM, Jim Jagielski wrote:
> Waiting for the reroll....

Sorry, I sent that impatient "drag on and on" before Cliff commented.
Not sure why it took so long to deliver. Anyhow... the Roller RC re-
roll is ready for review.

On Apr 27, 2006, at 6:14 PM, Cliff Schmidt wrote:
> -1 until the following is corrected:
> I see a couple problems with what I've just downloaded at
> http://people.apache.org/~snoopdave/roller-2.2-rc/:

I have uploaded a RC6 release with these and only these changes:
LICENSE.txt - now includes LGPL warning, links  to all licenses used
by 3rd parties
README.txt - now includes standard incubation disclaimer
NOTICE.txt - new file contains copyright notices and list of 3rd
party components

Look OK, Cliff?

Thanks,
- Dave