incubator-general mailing list archives

From Guillaume Nodet <guillaume.no...@worldonline.fr>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Incubator PMC to approve 3.0-M1 release of ServiceMix
Date Thu, 20 Apr 2006 02:40:59 GMT
The incubation disclaimer is in the README.txt file at the root of the
distributions.
The "incubator" is prepended to the maven groupId which leads to a
incubator-servicemix directory name where
all attributes are available.  This have already been the case for
several incubating projects so I assumed it was
the way to do with maven projects...

Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet