incubator-general mailing list archives

From David M Johnson <Davidm.John...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: VOTE: Release Roller 2.2-incubating
Date Tue, 25 Apr 2006 15:19:28 GMT
We've gone through 5 release candidates and are ready to release
Roller 2.2-incubating.

      +1     Matt R
      +1     Allen G
      +1     Elias T
      +0     Anil G
      +1     Henri Y (PMC)

Noel tells me we need two more PMC votes to release, so PMCs please
step up.

On Apr 24, 2006, at 10:06 PM, Noel J. Bergman wrote:
> In general, it looks OK.  Cliff had previously approved your legal
> language
> about licenses, right?  And I don't know if you are aware, but the
> approved
> form of the Incubator disclaimer is here:
> Incubation_Policy.html#Branding

Yes, we've already gone through this. However, next time I'd rather
use that official wording.

> Be sure to post a release vote on to
> notify the
> PMC that you would like to perform a release.

Doing that with this  email.

- Dave

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail: