incubator-general mailing list archives

From Jeremias Maerki <...@jeremias-maerki.ch>
Subject Re: IP clearance: xmlgraphics-fop-afp-renderer
Date Wed, 26 Apr 2006 06:59:27 GMT
Approval didn't happen within a reasonable time frame. I'm assuming lazy
consensus. We're going to continue with the process.

Maybe the requirement to present the IP clearance paper work to the
Incubator PMC for approval should be removed again if it doesn't work. I
think it's good enough if the stuff is put up on the IP clearance page
where everyone can see it. If there's something wrong with it, an
intervention is still easily possible.

On 20.04.2006 16:41:14 Jeremias Maerki wrote:
> Incubator PMC,
>
> please approve the IP clearance paper work for the contribution called
> "XML Graphics FOP - AFP Renderer" which I've recently committed to the
> Incubator site.
>
> Thanks,
> Jeremias Maerki
> for the XML Graphics PMC