incubator-general mailing list archives

From Rana Bhattacharyya <ran...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: ftpserver - user as a database
Date Fri, 21 Apr 2006 08:39:06 GMT
Hi,

   I do not know how you have started the ftpserver.
The configuration is very much flexible. The current
implementation comes with two configuration types -
properties and xml. If there is no configuration,
sensible configuration parameters will be used.

 If you start the FTP server using UI, you can choose
the configuration type. If you start it using command
line parameter and do not specify the configuration
type, default configuration will be used. You can
specify your configuration file using "-xml ftpd.xml"

Thanks,
Rana Bhattacharyya