incubator-general mailing list archives

From Arthur Ryman <ry...@ca.ibm.com>
Subject Re: IMPORTANT: Change of schedule for Incubator Board Reports
Date Mon, 13 Mar 2006 16:57:34 GMT
Noel,

I'm not sure what you are asking. Are you saying that each project has to
report quarterly but the reports will be staggered so that each month one
third of the projects (12) report? If so, I suggest you just divide the
list alphabetically, with the first 12 in Jan, second 12 in Feb, last 11
in Mar, and repeat that order. Note that as a Woden member, that puts me
in March.

Arthur Ryman,
IBM Software Group, Rational Division

phone: +1-905-413-3077, TL 969-3077
assistant: +1-905-413-2411, TL 969-2411
fax: +1-905-413-4920, TL 969-4920
mobile: +1-416-939-5063, text: 4169395063@fido.ca

"Noel J. Bergman" <noel@devtech.com>
03/12/2006 09:41 PM
Please respond to
general@incubator.apache.org

<general@incubator.apache.org>
cc

Subject
IMPORTANT: Change of schedule for Incubator Board Reports

The ASF Board would like for the Incubator to deliver a board report every
month, rather than every quarter.  For most of you, this will not result
in
additional work, since each podling will still only report quarterly.

The current list of projects, http://incubator.apache.org/projects,
consists
of:

                 ActiveMQ
                 ADF Faces
                 Apollo
                 Agila
                 AltRMI
                 Cayenne
                 Felix
                 FtpServer
                 Graffito
                 Harmony
                 Hermes
                 Jackrabbit
                 JuiCE
                 Kabuki
                 log4net
                 log4php
                 Lokahi
                 Lucene4c
                 mod_ftp
                 Muse
                 Ode
                 OFBiz
                 Roller
                 ServiceMix
                 Solr
                 stdcxx
                 Synapse
                 TSIK
                 Tobago
                 Tuscany
                 WebWork 2
                 wadi
                 Woden
                 WSRP4J
                 Yoko

That is 35 projects, or 12 per month.  And, yes, some of the projects on
the
list are already graduated, but until the WS PMC responds to repeated
requests to clean up the files for Apollo, Hermes, and Muse, I'm going to
keep pinging them.

In any event, which 12 projects would like to volunteer to provide a brief
report?  Or do we have to draw straws?  ;-)

                 --- Noel