incubator-general mailing list archives

From Lawrence Mandel <lman...@ca.ibm.com>
Subject Error when committing updated status document
Date Mon, 13 Mar 2006 23:41:50 GMT
I just updated the Woden status document on the incubator website. The
file built fine and looks good on my machine. I committed the XML file
(woden.xml) without issue. When I try to commit the HTML file (woden.html)
I consistently get the error:

org.tigris.subversion.javahl.ClientException: Inconsistent line ending
style
svn: Commit failed (details follow):
svn: File '...\woden.html' has inconsistent newlines

Has anyone seen this when updating the incubator site? Any suggestions to
resolve this issue?

Thanks,

Lawrence Mandel