incubator-general mailing list archives

From Lawrence Mandel <lman...@ca.ibm.com>
Subject [vote] Declare Woden 1.0.0 M4
Date Fri, 10 Mar 2006 16:15:56 GMT
Following the release process for projects in incubation, I'd like to
request approval for Woden to declare milestone 4. A vote was held on the
woden-dev list [1] where M4 received 5 +1 votes and no negative votes. The
votes collected are as follows:

John Kaputin +1
Lawrence Mandel +1
Dims +1
Jeremy Hughes +1
Arthur Ryman +1

As required of releases from projects in incubation, the distributable
archives contain incubating in their names. The M4 archives can be found
at http://cvs.apache.org/dist/ws/woden/milestones/1.0.0M4-incubating/.

My original post summarizing Woden 1.0.0 M4 can be found at [2].

Please vote by 5pm EST, Monday, Mar. 13, 2006.

Thanks,

Lawrence Mandel

[1] http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/ws-woden-dev/
[2]