incubator-general mailing list archives

From Lawrence Mandel <lman...@ca.ibm.com>
Subject RE: [vote] Declare Woden 1.0.0 M4
Date Mon, 13 Mar 2006 06:23:47 GMT
Noel,

You're correct. The status file is out of date. I will update it with the
news of M4 after the release. Thanks for bringing this to my attention.

The W3C schema is not included in these packages.

Lawrence Mandel

"Noel J. Bergman" <noel@devtech.com>
03/12/2006 02:06 PM
Please respond to
general@incubator.apache.org

<general@incubator.apache.org>
cc
<woden-dev@ws.apache.org>, <pmc@ws.apache.org>
Subject
RE: [vote] Declare Woden 1.0.0 M4

The packages look fine.  Is
http://incubator.apache.org/projects/woden.html
up to date?  This reflects M4, but the STATUS file (the aforementioned
document) only goes as far as M2.  M3 was declared in January, implying
that
the STATUS file has fallen behind.

Please update your STATUS file.

Also, please confirm whether or not the W3C schema are in these packages.

                 --- Noel