incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Noel J. Bergman" <n...@devtech.com>
Subject RE: Status of ADF Faces Incubation Request
Date Thu, 09 Mar 2006 01:36:42 GMT

Should have been to general@incubator.apache.org

> Could you please let us know the current acceptance status
> of this proposal into the Incubator?

The proposal didn't have any discussion (at all, that I can find), most
likely because it was posted to the wrong list.  Not that I believe that
people deliberately ignored it, but the target audience was much smaller.

The proposal said, "[We] ask that you accept the following proposal for a
new project at Apache", implying that the Incubator PMC was being asked to
vote on it.  However, a separate e-mail had noted that the MyFaces PMC has
already voted to accept the project.

	--- Noel