incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Noel J. Bergman" <n...@devtech.com>
Subject RE: IMPORTANT: Change of schedule for Incubator Board Reports
Date Mon, 13 Mar 2006 17:06:55 GMT
Arthur,

> Are you saying that each project has to report quarterly but
> the reports will be staggered so that each month one third
> of the projects [reports]?

Yes.  And that one third changes as projects come in and out of the
Incubator.

> If so, I suggest you just divide the list alphabetically, with
> the first 12 in Jan, second 12 in Feb, last 11 in Mar, and
> repeat that order.

That's certainly one way.  Modified so that any project that wants to exit
the Incubator must also provide a report for that month's Board report.

But would that mean that projects would want to choose their name based upon
when they'd report?  Unlikely.  However, what about when a new project moves
another project from one month to another?  I suppose that's alright.

	--- Noel