incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Noel J. Bergman" <n...@devtech.com>
Subject IMPORTANT: Change of schedule for Incubator Board Reports
Date Mon, 13 Mar 2006 02:41:54 GMT
The ASF Board would like for the Incubator to deliver a board report every
month, rather than every quarter.  For most of you, this will not result in
additional work, since each podling will still only report quarterly.

The current list of projects, http://incubator.apache.org/projects, consists
of:

	ActiveMQ
	ADF Faces
	Apollo
	Agila
	AltRMI
	Cayenne
	Felix
	FtpServer
	Graffito
	Harmony
	Hermes
	Jackrabbit
	JuiCE
	Kabuki
	log4net
	log4php
	Lokahi
	Lucene4c
	mod_ftp
	Muse
	Ode
	OFBiz
	Roller
	ServiceMix
	Solr
	stdcxx
	Synapse
	TSIK
	Tobago
	Tuscany
	WebWork 2
	wadi
	Woden
	WSRP4J
	Yoko

That is 35 projects, or 12 per month.  And, yes, some of the projects on the
list are already graduated, but until the WS PMC responds to repeated
requests to clean up the files for Apollo, Hermes, and Muse, I'm going to
keep pinging them.

In any event, which 12 projects would like to volunteer to provide a brief
report?  Or do we have to draw straws?  ;-)

	--- Noel