incubator-general mailing list archives

From Jim Jagielski <>
Subject Re: Kabuki Infrastructure
Date Wed, 15 Mar 2006 13:43:13 GMT

On Mar 14, 2006, at 5:19 PM, Andy Clark wrote:

> Noel J. Bergman wrote:
>> A number of CLAs were recorded this morning.  It appears, at first
>> glance, that we have most of the Zimbra folks, and a CCLA as well.
>> As an ASF Member, you can check the records (and should see commit
>> notices as they happen).
> Just checked the foundation SVN and saw the updates.
> Excellent, my evil plan is coming to fruition... ;)

The delay was due to the fact that I has asked Zimbra,
repeatedly, whether the Andy Clark mentioned in the CCLA
was also the Andy Clark who already had an iCLA
on file. It was strange that his was the only iCLA
not in the bundle.

I never rec'd a response....

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail: