incubator-general mailing list archives

From Dain Sundstrom <d...@iq80.com>
Subject Re: [POLICY] Lazy account creation
Date Mon, 20 Mar 2006 18:04:46 GMT
I think we have two cases here that we need to treat differently:
public and private code.  In the case of publicly developed code, we
can easily check the public source repository and mailing lists and
say "hey, these people did contribute to the project".  I the case of
privately developed code, we can not make this determination and
"lazy account creation" seems like a good way to determine who is
actually contributing.

-dain