incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Brett Porter" <>
Subject Re: Lucene.Net mailing list
Date Wed, 15 Mar 2006 02:10:46 GMT
Roy raised this in January:
In the following email from David, instructions for how to fix the
status file up were given.

Now that I've found the page, I can see that the project is actually
accepted by the Lucene PMC, and that Erik is the mentor. Erik, can you
lend George a hand?

Something went wrong at the start of the incubation process for this
not to be sorted out sooner and for commits to have started without a
list to send them to.

By the way, the lists will need to be created as:
lucene-net-dev, lucene-net-commits, lucene-net-user, lucene-net-ppmc
all according to recent policies. Erik will be
the moderator and subscriber for all, and I'll leave it with him to
get the right people on each.

HTH. I can certainly turn them around quickly as soon as this is
straightened out.