incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Brett Porter" <brett.por...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Lucene.Net project status?
Date Thu, 09 Mar 2006 16:08:43 GMT
The mentors should be able to help in all these regards. While they
don't do all the work, they act as the intermediataries between the
incubator and the project. They likely have access to update svn auth
or know who does (the Lucene PMC chair, most likely), and they have
access to update the status as others do.

SVN creation is usually done through JIRA, I think. Oddly, it seems
http://svn.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/incubator/lucene.net/ is already
there, despite not having lists, so I don't know if the commits are
going anywhere.

- Brett