incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Mike Kienenberger" <mkien...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] accept Cayenne into incubator
Date Thu, 02 Mar 2006 16:53:55 GMT
> Mike Kienenberger wrote:
> > Yes, we've already discussed this in the cayenne community and are in
> > agreement that while we'd prefer TLP, we're ok with being under DB or
> > Geronimo.

> Geronimo?  Sheesh.
>
> The issue now is incubation sponsorship, which is independent of landing
> spot after graduation.
>
> Lets just resolve the sponsorship issue and move from there.

Yes, my point is that the Cayenne community has discussed a variety of
options and we're open to any of those we discussed (TLP, DB,
Geronimo, Jakarta).

Maybe we should go with Jakarta/Velocity instead? :)   After all, we
make heavy use of Velocity and other commons projects.   We could do
the "is it a component/framework thing?" as well as the best of you
:) Lots of synergy there :)

Calm down, just kidding :)

-Mike