incubator-general mailing list archives

From Dain Sundstrom <d...@iq80.com>
Subject Re: ActiveMQ and ServiceMix reports
Date Wed, 15 Mar 2006 09:08:27 GMT
Noel,

I think this email represents a good example of mixing official
communication of the incubator with your personal agenda to make
these top level projects.  Emails like this lead to questions like,
is this required of all podlings or is this just a requirement
because Noel thinks these podlings should go top level.  If your
email had simply left your email at stating the policy, I think it
would have been more effective and would not lead to the level of
frustration I have.

-dain