incubator-general mailing list archives

From Bill Dudney <bdud...@apache.org>
Subject Re: incubator status page
Date Wed, 15 Mar 2006 03:35:15 GMT
Hi All,

Noel (or anyone else) do you have any insight into a Confluence
install? I've included a bit of history below for review. The Cayenne
community has an extensive set of docs in Confluence and we would
really like to continue to use Confluence going forward. Is that
possible on Apache servers?

Thanks again!

TTFN,

Bill Dudney