incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Roy T. Fielding" <field...@gbiv.com>
Subject [VOTE] Graduate Jackrabbit to TLP status (pending board approval)
Date Mon, 13 Mar 2006 07:34:18 GMT
The Apache Jackrabbit committers have voted to request graduation
from the Incubator as a TLP.

     <http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-jackrabbit-
dev/200603.mbox/%3cB07AA2B1-7231-459C-82C0-45E39E5F1988@gbiv.com%3e>

The following votes have been recorded:

Committers
   +1  Roy T. Fielding
   +1  Stefan Guggisberg
   +1  Serge Huber
   +1  Stefano Mazzocchi  (requested emeritus status)
   +1  Felix Meschberger
   +1  Brian Moseley
   +1  David Nuescheler
       Dominique Pfister
   +1  Peeter Piegaze
   +1  Edgar Poce
       Gianugo Rabellino  (requested emeritus status)
       Tim Reilly         (requested emeritus status)
   +1  Marcel Reutegger
       Paul Russell
   +1  Andrew Savory      (requested emeritus status)
   +1  Angela Schreiber
   +1  Tobias Strasser
       Sylvain Wallez
   +1  Jukka Zitting

Non-binding
   +1  Chandresh Turakhia
   +1  Helio
   +1  Michael Singer

Under the Incubator process, Jackrabbit must have a destination prior
to exiting incubation, which means the ASF Board must decide whether or
not create a TLP for Apache Jackrabbit prior to the Incubator vote being
official.  However, I suspect that the board would want some indication
that we are ready to graduate first.

So, I am asking for a vote of the Incubator on graduation of Jackrabbit
that is conditional on the board's approval of a TLP for that purpose.
This way we don't have to vote again after the board meeting on
Wednesday.

Please send in your +1/0/-1 to approve/abstain/disapprove.

Site: <http://incubator.apache.org/jackrabbit/>
List: <http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-jackrabbit-
dev/>

Cheers,