incubator-general mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <>
Subject Re: [VOTE] accept Cayenne into incubator
Date Thu, 02 Mar 2006 14:40:08 GMT

On Mar 2, 2006, at 5:34 PM, Thomas Dudziak wrote:

> On 3/2/06, Ted Husted <> wrote:
>> Has the DB project voted to accept the sponsorship?
>> If DB is going to be the sponsor, then another vote by the Incubator
>> PMC is unnecessary.
> Not AFAIK. I for one would be in favor of having the DB PMC sponsor
> Cayenne because it fits there (regardless of where it will graduate
> to). If Cayenne wants the DB PMC instead of the Incubator PMC to
> sponsor its incubation, then I'll start a vote there.
> Tom

This (and what Jim said a few minutes ago) is consistent with my
understanding of the current situation. I just made changes to the
proposal on Wiki to reflect that DB PMC is a sponsor. See this link
with highlighted changes:

So if now the vote moves to DB, what mailing list is it going to be
on? general@db, or is there another PMC list?

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message