incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Jeff Rodenburg" <jeff.rodenb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Lucene.Net project status?
Date Thu, 09 Mar 2006 15:48:25 GMT
Thanks Brett, couple more questions though.  I'm very new to the incubation
process and have been reading everything I can find about project lifecycles
and such, but I'm a newbie nonetheless.

> has comments on 15 Jan and 19 Feb asking for an up to date status
file, which isn't here:
http://incubator.apache.org/projects/index.html

Whose responsibility is it to update the status file?

> I wasn't able to find any SVN requests in JIRA.

A request for svn access or creation needs to be made in JIRA?

cheers,
-- jeff