incubator-general mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] accept Cayenne into incubator
Date Thu, 02 Mar 2006 15:17:02 GMT
Ted,

The community has been aware of our two graduation options. The issue
of sponsorship, albeit the important one, doesn't change the goal of
the proposal. Cris just posted a note to our committer list to inform
everybody who is not watching general@incubator of the current
developments. But I think we can proceed with the DB PMC vote.

Andrus