incubator-general mailing list archives

From Bill Dudney <bdud...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Cayenne status page (was svn commit: r384497 - /incubator/public/trunk/site-publish/projects/cayenne.html)
Date Thu, 09 Mar 2006 18:33:52 GMT
Thanks again Jean,

I've checked in everything and updated the site so hopefully I did it
right this time :-)

I also updated the guides/website.xml  file because it referenced the
'stylesheets/project.xml' document which is not how projects are
migrated to any more.

Also, everyone's CLA is hopefully on the way now. How do we know when
they are all received? Well we get an email or something each time
one arrives?

TTFN,

Bill Dudney
MyFaces - myfaces.apache.org